Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Mobile testing clinics – Victoria
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet answers the questions:
- Who will be conducting the testing?
- Do all RACFs in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire need to participate?
- How will the RACF know when their service is being tested?
- What will happen on the testing day and how long will the tests take?
- What is the cost of testing?
- What if a resident or staff member declines a test?
- What will happen if someone presents for a test and appears unwell?
- How will people find out their results?