Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for Families
This fact sheet provides information for families of a person with intellectual or developmental disability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Information for Families
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The fact sheet covers:
- whether people with intellectual or developmental disability are at greater risk of COVID-19
- the role families can play
- the actions families and carers should take
- how families can support access to health care
- what happens if a family member, or the person with disability, develops symptoms of COVID-19
- where to get more information