Care finder policy guidance for PHNs
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- care finder program objectives and outcomes
- care finder target population
- care finder role and functions
- care finder organisation and workforce characteristics
- care finder service delivery principles
- overarching care finder service considerations
- referral pathways and connections between programs
- conflicts of interest
- PHN commissioning of care finders
- program evaluation and reporting
- useful resources.