BreastScreen Australia campaign developmental research for breast screening
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This report includes:
- executive summary
- detailed research findings
- research design
- health concerns
- concerns about breast cancer
- awareness of the BreastScreen program
- motivations and barriers regarding breast screening
- reactions to the program expanding to include those aged 70 to 74
- reactions among general practitioners and BreastScreen staff
- communication channels
- key communication development implications.