ANACAD summary of activities 2017–18
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The ANACAD undertook a range of key activities from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018, including:
- monitoring the implementation of measures announced by the government in response to the final report of the National Ice Taskforce
- providing expert advice on the alcohol and other drug (AOD) priorities identified by the Minister
- committing to monitoring the implementation of the National AOD hotline
A number of projects and reports commissioned by the ANACAD were also completed in this time period.
The summary also includes:
- details of when the ANACAD met
- the ANACAD’s engagement activities with the community and other stakeholders