Before you can log in for the first time, you need to authenticate your login.
About the hospital portal
This portal is for authorised discharge planning hospital staff to:
- search for a patient record in My Aged Care
- view a summary of their aged care assessment information
- view their support network of relationships, organisations and representatives
- add notes and attachments to a patient’s My Aged Care record such as a hospital discharge summary
- update a patient’s status to deceased.
The portal will:
- improve information sharing between hospital staff and aged care assessors
- reduces the number of times a patient must repeat their story
- support Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACAT) assessment referrals
- streamline discharge planning for older people.
For guidance and fact sheets, go to My Aged Care hospital portal resources.