How we target support
We continue to deliver targeted support to providers facing viability concerns.
The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission will identify approved providers that are experiencing financial difficulties and may benefit from support.
The Commission will refer these providers to us so we can:
- provide guidance
- connect them to programs, services or funding opportunities, including those below.
Market Adjustment Program (MAP)
The MAP provides funding to residential aged care providers.
To ensure you can provide continuity of care for your residents, support can help you to:
- manage a closure, transition or sale
- get help with facing financial crisis and insolvency
- improve your business.
Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Aged Care Service Development Assistance Panel (SDAP)
SDAP provides free professional support to aged care service providers who:
- are in rural or remote areas (MMM5 to MMM7), or
- provide care to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Panel members help providers in:
- capability and support
- sector development
- infrastructure project management.
Business Advisory Service and Workforce Advisory Service
These advisory services will allow eligible aged care providers to apply for free, independent, and confidential advice.
They will help you to review operations and gain advice on:
- business management
- financial strategies
- workforce challenges.
To get updates on how to apply, subscribe to our newsletter.