Aged Care Provider Workforce Survey
The Aged Care Provider Workforce Survey 2022-23 is open until 30 June 2023.
The survey will collect data from a representative sample of aged care services delivering:
- residential and home care
- Multi-Purpose Service (MPS)
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program (NATSIFACP).
Selected providers have received a survey invitation. Providers can also volunteer to participate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Social Research Centre (SRC) is conducting the survey on our behalf. Find out more on the SRC website.
The Aged Care Provider Workforce Survey has replaced the Aged Care Workforce Census.
Aged Care Worker Survey
An Aged Care Worker Survey is planned for early 2024. This survey will build on findings from the Aged Care Provider Workforce Survey to:
- address current data limitations and knowledge gaps
- strengthen data on demographics, employment arrangements, skills and training
- collate information on the challenges and concerns of the aged care workforce.