Residential aged care workers are eligible for a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination. Book your vaccination at your nearest hub below:
- Avondale Heights and North Melbourne – Call 0448 373 684
- Dandenong – Call 0439 096 869
- Delacombe – Book online
- Grovedale – Book online
- Southbank – Call 1300 542 444
- Surrey Hills – Call 03 9070 8278
- Thomastown – Call 0437 322 427
Please note, these clinics are restricted for residential aged care workers only. They are not open for other members of the public.
Residential aged care workers are a priority to get a COVID-19 vaccine at all vaccine clinics across the state, so book your appointment now. For more information or help booking an appointment, call the COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline on 1800 020 080 or visit the Eligibility Checker to make an appointment.