The Prostheses List Reform webpage has been updated to provide further details regarding the Prostheses List Reforms. Updates include:
- The Memorandum of Understanding signed with the Minister for Health and Aged Care and the Medical Technology Association of Australia
- The approved full list of general use items to be removed from the PL
- Consultation Paper No 1 – PL purpose, definitions and scope, stakeholder submission report
- An updated dataset on Prostheses List items by private hospital type and Medicare Benefit Schedule item
- The Clinical Implementation Reference Group (CIRG) meeting No 3 outcomes
- Progress on the reforms to date.