We regularly monitor and evaluate how well the MRFF is meeting its goals and publish reports on focus areas.
The MRFF Report on funding for rural, regional and remote health research provides information on:
- MRFF investment in rural, regional and remote health research
- the impact of this investment
- opportunities for learning and future funding.
The Evaluation of the MRFF Clinical Trials Activity outlines the findings of a formal review of:
- MRFF investments in clinical trials
- approaches for clinical trials overseas and in Australia
- ways to improve funding and granting arrangements for clinical trials through the MRFF’s Clinical Trials Activity initiative and the MRFF more broadly.
The MRFF Report on gender data for grant opportunities provides gender information about applicants and grantees of competitive MRFF grant opportunities up to 2021-22.
Learn more about MRFF monitoring, evaluation and learning.
Explore other MRFF publications.