Workforce Advisory Service
Residential aged care and home care service providers can apply for free, independent and confidential advice to improve workforce planning.
Improving workforce planning
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC Australia) is providing the Workforce Advisory Service to support residential aged care and home care providers to:
- develop workforce training and skills plans, so workers have the right skills and knowledge to meet the care needs of senior Australians
- develop strategies to attract and retain workers
- support existing workers through opportunities for responsive employment arrangements
- carry out diagnostics to identify how to better manage human resources
- gain more knowledge of the worker base through data analysis
- identify supports that are available to increase the skills of the workforce.
This service supports providers to become ‘reform ready’. It helps the sector to develop and apply best practice workforce planning approaches.
Read the Workforce Advisory Service fact sheet for more information about the support available to eligible residential aged care and home care providers.
PwC Australia is providing the independent service. To find out more about the service and how to apply, visit the PwC website.