Innovation funding for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
The CHSP ran an innovation funding round to help providers find new ways to meet their clients’ needs. Find out what innovation funding is and how we advertise the grants.
What do we mean by innovation funding?
Innovation funding supports CHSP service providers who want to try new ways to meet their clients’ needs.
These could include new ways to:
- use technology in service delivery
- link services
- run businesses that deliver CHSP services
- support clients with specific needs or challenges
- meet CHSP goals, including a focus on wellness and reablement
In the 2019 round, we received 599 expressions of interest and invited 78 organisations to apply for stage 2. Of those, 59 were successful.
How we advertise grants
We will list any grant opportunities on GrantConnect when they open. If you want GrantConnect to notify you about future CHSP funding opportunities:
- register with them
- enter ‘CHSP’ in the keyword section of your GrantConnect profile