The role of the group is to:
- monitor the operation of the MTAA Agreement
- agree on data collection to help assess the MTAA Agreement
- oversee the industry working groups
- review the MTAA Agreement at its completion.
For full details, see the Terms of Reference.
Emeritus Professor Terry Campbell AM
|Mr Maurice Ben-Mayor
Mr Ian Burgess
Chief Executive Officer, MTAA
Ms Adriana Platona
First Assistant Secretary, Technology Assessment and Access Division, Department of Health
If the core members agree, they can invite others to join the group as needed.
View the group's meeting communiques.
Industry working groups
As part of the agreement with the MTAA, the Government set up 3 working groups.
The work of these working groups has been paused due to the hibernation of the MTAA Agreement.
Revised Benefit Setting and Review Framework Industry Working Group
This group has been tasked to develop options for setting and reviewing prostheses benefits.
- Options for a revised framework for setting and reviewing benefits for the Prostheses List report
- Revised Benefit Working Group Terms of Reference
- Revised Benefit Working Group meeting communiques
Quality of Information and Guidance Industry Working Group
This group has been working on improving the quality of information in the Prostheses List Guide and the Prostheses List Management System.
- Quality of Information Working Group Terms of Reference
- Quality of Information Working Group meeting communiques
Cardiac Technical Support Services Industry Working Group
This group has been discussing options for funding of the technical support services for active implantable cardiac devices.
- Cardiac Technical Working Group Terms of Reference
- Cardiac Technical Working Group meeting communiques