- Greg Pugh, Assistant Secretary, System Policy and Evidence Branch, Reform Implementation Division, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Jason Fraser, Acting Assistant Secretary, ICT Strategy Business Assurance Branch, Reform Implementation Division, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Louise York, Head of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare’s Community Services Group
- Mark Booth, Principal, Nous Group
Join us either Wednesday 5 October 2022 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEST or Wednesday 12 October 2022 2:30pm to 3:30pm AEST
The content in each webinar will be the same. Two sessions are offered to provide a greater opportunity for you to attend a live session to participate in the discussion.
The webinars will cover our approach to developing the aged care data strategy and detail other opportunities to get involved. They will be run by representatives from the Department of Health and Aged Care, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) and Nous Group, who are supporting the consultations.
How to watch the webinar
To participate in a live webinar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Webinar link. This will take you to the webinar registration page.
- Your registration will be automatically approved, and you will receive an email with the link to ‘Join’ from your chosen device plus a list of other ways to join.
- You will be able to join the live session 15 minutes before the event begins.
To watch a webinar that has finished airing, follow these steps:
- On this page, click on the ‘Watch the webinar’ link that will appear approximately one week after the event date. The link will take you to the webinar recording on our YouTube channel.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.