In the Nuka System, strong relationships between primary care teams and patients help to:
- manage chronic diseases
- control health care costs
- improve the overall health of the community.
The Nuka System of Care recognises that individuals are ultimately in control of their own health care decisions. It engages patients (known as customer-owners) in their own care and supports long-term behavioural change by understanding each patient’s:
- unique story
Click on the below links to see some of their programs in action:
- Tour of Southcentral Foundation’s Anchorage Native Primary Care Centre
- Alcohol Tax Series – SCF Family Wellness Warriors
- Core Concepts – I Know From Where I Came
- Core Concepts – Breaking the Silence
How to watch the webinar
Placed are limited to join this webinar. If you are interested in participating in this live webinar, you must register for the event.
You will receive an email confirming your registration, which provides detailed information about joining the webinar.
On the day, there are several different ways you can join the webinar using the details in the confirmation email. These include:
- through your browser
- from a mobile device
- by phone
- through the Zoom app.