- Eleanor Browne – Assistant Secretary, Structural Adjustment Strategy Branch
- Katie Holm – Assistant Secretary, Strengthening Providers Branch
About the webinar
Publishing financial data collected from providers was an election commitment of the Australian Government.
This commitment followed findings by the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety that older Australians should have access to more detailed and frequent information about aged care providers.
This was intended to empower care recipients to make more informed care decisions and increase general accountability and transparency.
For more information visit:
- Responsibilities of approved aged care providers
- Publishing of aged care provider finance and operations information
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Financial and Prudential Monitoring, Compliance and Intervention Framework.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.