Nikki Keane, Director (Acting) of the Out of Pockets Transparency Section, Private Health Strategy Branch
Registration is required for this event and there is unlimited capacity. Once you have registered for the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email including event details and webinar link. We encourage you to add the webinar to your calendar.
The session is best viewed on a desktop so you can see the presentation, sign up to the Medical Costs Finder and submit questions at the same time.
To receive live support as you sign up to the Medical Costs Finder portal, come prepared with:
- your PRODA or myGovID login details
- your national AHPRA registration number
- one active, 8-digit Medicare provider number
- the full name and email address of a practice staff member who can assist you to manage your information.
How to watch the webinar
To participate in a live webinar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Join webinar link. This will take you to the webinar page.
- To start a live webinar, click on the ‘launch’ button (no log in is required). For upcoming webinars, this button will only appear 15 minutes prior to the event start time, and once launched will only display a holding image in the video player.
- After you click on the ‘launch’ button, you will see a video player - this is where you will watch the webinar. For upcoming webinars there will also be a chat window which you can use to submit your questions.
- You can test whether you can watch the live webinar from your device before the event. If the video pauses, please refresh your web browser by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- 15 minutes prior to the event start time, you will only see a holding image in the video player.
- Before the event, please test whether you can watch the live webinar from your computer, laptop or tablet.
- If the video pauses, refresh your web browser by pressing F5 on your keyboard.