- Ross Hawkins – First Assistant Secretary, Reform Implementation
- Amy Laffan – First Assistant Secretary, Quality and Assurance
- Josh Maldon – Acting Assistant Secretary, Choice and Transparency
- Jess Evans – Assistant Secretary, Structural Adjustment Strategy.
The webinar is for aged care executive including CEOs, CFOs, quality and assurance managers and residential aged care facility managers.
The second webinar addresses questions from the first introductory webinar and covers topics relating to:
- Reporting requirements
- Why have the reporting requirements increased?
- What will the Australian Government do with the new data?
- How can providers get involved in consultation on reporting requirements?
- Basic daily fee (BDF)
- Demonstration of the reporting form
- Food and nutrition details of reporting requirements
- Outcome reporting to the sector.
- Aged Care Financial Report (ACFR)
- Why have additional financial reporting requirements?
- Publishing the average sector financial results
- Technical supports for reporting.
- Q and A panel on reporting requirements.
You will also have the opportunity to share comments and ask questions during the webinar.
To keep up to date about upcoming webinars, subscribe to our aged care sector announcements and newsletters.