To keep you and your community safe, before and after vaccination, it is important that you continue to:
- keep at least 1.5 metres away from other people
- wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitiser
- wear a mask, if your state or territory has advised you should
- stay home and get tested for COVID-19 if you have any respiratory symptoms, or a fever
For more information, you can:
- visit the Department of Health website
- call the Disability Gateway Helpline on 1800 643 787
- visit the Disability Gateway website
- call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also call the National Relay Service on 133 677.
Australian Government, state and territory government helplines will also have information on how people with disability can access the vaccine.
Note: The National Coronavirus Helpline and Easy Vaccine Access service are no longer in service.
For information about COVID-19 support services and resources including information on booking a vaccination, COVID-19 vaccines, testing, and other COVID-19 services, please visit healthdirect.org.au/covid.