Report on the Outcome of Public Consultation on the Serious Incident Response Scheme
This report details outcomes from public consultation on the finer details of the operation of a Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS).
Report on the Outcome of Public Consultation on the Serious Incident Response Scheme for Commonwealth Funded Residential Aged Care
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This report outlines:
- the profile of respondents
- the existing compulsory reporting requirements
- key themes emerging from the consultation
- feedback regarding the proposed definitions for a SIRS in residential aged care
- general feedback on reporting, record keeping and enforcement
- other issues raised by stakeholders
- next steps.