Primary Health Networks (PHN) primary mental health care guidance – low-intensity mental health services for early intervention
This guidance document provides advice to Primary Health Networks (PHNs) on developing or commissioning low-intensity mental health services to form an integrated part of a stepped care system.
Primary Health Networks (PHN) primary mental health care guidance – low intensity mental health services for early intervention
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- Why is this a priority activity for PHNs?
- What are low intensity services?
- What low intensity services are in scope for PHN commissioned activities?
- What is expected of PHNs?
- Performance indicators
- What flexibilities do PHNs have?
- Safety and quality of services
- Critical success factors for low intensity services
- Consumer participation
- Useful resources.