Primary Health Networks (PHN) mental health care guidance – child and youth mental health services
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- What are child and youth mental health services?
- What is expected of PHNs?
- What flexibilities do PHNs have?
- Safety and quality of care
- Why is this a priority activity for PHNs?
- How should PHNs implement this priority?
- What national support will be available for local implementation?
- How can the PHN ensure they are commissioning value for money services?
- Useful resources.
Part of a collection: