National Stillbirth Action and Implementation Plan - Evaluation Report 2023
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The National Stillbirth Action and Implementation Plan (Stillbirth Action Plan) focuses on achieving a sustainable reduction in preventable stillbirths of 20 per cent by December 2025.
The National Stillbirth Action and Implementation Plan: Evaluation Report 2023 is an independent assessment of the Stillbirth Action Plan’s implementation, impact and outcomes so far. The Report covers the calendar years 2020 to 2022.
It has five objectives;
- Establish a baseline against which outcomes can be compared in future.
- Evaluate appropriateness of the Stillbirth Action Plan’s design.
- Discuss progress against the priorities contained within the Stillbirth Action Plan.
- Identify early outcomes and consider the extent to which the Action Plan is on track to achieve its long-term goals.
- Highlight opportunities to inform ongoing implementation efforts.