National Standards for Mental Health Services 2010
Implementation guidelines for public mental health services and private hospitals
Implementation guidelines for non-government community services
Implementation guidelines for private office based mental health practices
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
- rights and responsibilities
- consumer and carer participation
- diversity responsiveness
- promotion and prevention
- governance, leadership and management
- delivery of care.
The 3 implementation guideline provide clear directions for mental health services on how the criteria of the standards apply to:
- public mental health services and private hospitals
- community (non-government) organisations
- private office based mental health services.