National Principles: Clinical Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
These guidelines have been developed by:
- the Department of Health
- the Department of Education, Skills and Employment
- the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 15 National Boards under the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme
- the Health Professions Accreditation Collaborative Forum
The national principles for clinical education during the COVID-19 pandemic outlined in this guideline are:
- outcome focused
- collaborate and innovate
- identify, monitor and manage risks
- maximise recognition of appropriate clinical experience
Other considerations are also discussed.