National Ice Action Strategy 2015
This strategy aims to reduce the use and harmful effects of ice in Australia.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This strategy aims to:
- prevent people from using ice
- help those who are using ice to stop
- reduce the harms that ice is causing to users and the community
This strategy includes actions to help governments, service providers and communities to work together to achieve these aims. Actions include:
- giving people the support and tools they need
- focusing on high-risk groups
- improving treatment services
- targeting efforts to disrupt the supply of ice