National Bowel Cancer Screening Program – Primary Health Care Engagement Strategy
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Evidence suggests that health professionals play an important role in encouraging their patients to take part in the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program. It identifies 5 broad priority areas for action:
- working in partnership to engage health professionals
- professional development and information
- practice tools and resources
- improving access to the program for under-screened groups
- efficient register and reporting systems