National Action Plan for Endometriosis
This document was last updated 31 July 2018.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The National Action Plan for Endometriosis aims to improve:
- public awareness of endometriosis
- patients’ understanding of the condition
- treatment options
- research programs into endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
The plan’s goals are:
- improved quality of life for women living with endometriosis
- reduced burden of disease for individuals and for the nation
The plan details several objectives to reach these goals.