Medical Research Future Fund Webinar: From research plan to research proposal – addressing MRFF priorities in grant applications (23 November 2023) – presentation
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The webinar on 23 November 2023 was hosted by:
- Dr Masha Somi, Chief Executive Officer, Health and Medical Research Office
- Professor Caroline Homer AO, Deputy Chair, Australian Medical Research Advisory Board.
Dr Somi and Professor Homer were joined by a panel of Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) expert advisory panel members and grant recipients. The panel included:
- Professor Maree Teesson AC, former Chair, Million Minds Mental Health Research Mission Expert Advisory Panel
- Ms Shannon Calvert, member of the Childhood Mental Health Research Plan Expert Advisory Panel
- Associate Professor Jacqui Macdonald, Deakin University
- Professor Michael Berk, Deakin University.
- setting MRFF research priorities
- expert advisory panels
- shaping grant applications to address research priorities.
A questions and answers session followed.