Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) 1st 10-year Investment Plan (2018-19 to 2027-28)
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The Australian Government's $5.1 billion MRFF 1st 10-year Investment Plan outlined how we would fund medical research between 2018-19 and 2027-28.
This plan contained 20 initiatives under 4 themes:
- Frontier Health and Medical Research
- Researcher Exchange and Development Within Industry
- Clinician Researchers
- Australian Brain Cancer Mission
- Cardiovascular Health Mission
- Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission
- Genomics Health Futures Mission
- Indigenous Health Research Fund
- Million Minds Mental Health Research Mission
- Stem Cell Therapies Mission
- Traumatic Brain Injury Mission
- Medical Research Commercialisation
- National Critical Research Infrastructure
- Preventive and Public Health Research
- Primary Health Care Research
- Rapid Applied Research Translation
- Research Data Infrastructure
This plan has been replaced by the $6.3 billion MRFF 2nd 10-year Investment Plan.