Life Saving Drugs Program – Mucopolysaccharidosis type VI (MPS VI) – Medicines review protocol
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The reviewers will use data sources specified in this document and results of stakeholder consultation to describe:
- prevalence of mucopolysaccharidosis type VI (MPS VI) in Australia
- management of MPS VI in comparison to Life Saving Drugs Program (LSDP) guidelines
- clinical and comparative effectiveness and safety of medicines
- relevant patient-based outcomes
- value for money of LSDP treatment for MPS VI
- use of the LSDP MPS VI medicines
- developing technologies that may impact future access.