Life Saving Drugs Program – Fabry disease – Medicines review protocol
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The reviewers will use data sources specified in this document and results of stakeholder consultation to describe:
- prevalence of Fabry disease in Australia
- management of Fabry disease in comparison to Life Saving Drugs Program (LSDP) guidelines
- clinical and comparative effectiveness and safety of medicines
- relevant patient-based outcomes
- value for money of LSDP treatment for Fabry disease
- use of the LSDP Fabry disease medicines
- developing technologies that may impact future access.