Hepatitis B roundtable, 19 March 2021 – MACBBVSTI recommendations
This document contains the recommendations made at the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Blood Borne Viruses and Sexually Transmissible Infections (MACBBVSTI) Hepatitis B roundtable on 19 March 2021.
Hepatitis B roundtable – MACBBVSTI recommendations
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The document contains recommendations under the headings:
- Community partnerships, leadership and co-design
- Racism, stigma and discrimination
- National Hepatitis B Strategy implementation
- Community education
- Testing, diagnosis, treatment and clinical management
- Workforce development
- Legal issues and immigration
- Surveillance and research.