Australia’s National Oral Health Plan 2015–2024
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The plan identifies 6 foundation areas for action:
- oral health promotion
- systems alignment and integration
- safety and quality
- research and evaluation.
Priority populations identified are:
- people who are socially disadvantaged or on low incomes
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- people living in regional and remote areas
- people with additional or specialised health care needs.