Final report from the National Rural Health Commissioner – November 2017 to June 2020
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The National Rural Health Commissioner presents this report in accordance with section 79AC of the Health Insurance Act 1973.
- Executive Summary
- The role of the National Rural Health Commissioner
- 2018 – Rural generalism in medicine
- 2019 – Allied health services in regional, rural and remote communities
- 2020 – Challenge and response
- An investment in equitable health and economic growth