Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for residential aged care providers – emergency leave
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This information sheet includes:
- emergency leave during COVID-19 pandemic
- do residents have to pay any fees whie on emergency leave?
- can a resident take emergency leave now?
- can a resident use emergency leave for a hospital stay?
- what if a resident has used their social leave and exceeded their allocated days during the
a resident has exceeded their social leave balance during the COVID-19 pandemic. What if they paid fees to the aged care home in order to keep their place?
claiming emergency leave