Comprehensive Palliative Care in Aged Care Measure – Evaluation Framework
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This Evaluation Framework provides:
- An introduction to the Measure and evaluation (section 1);
- A description of the policy and stakeholder context (section 2);
- The evaluation approach, key questions and data collection and analysis methods (sections 3, 3.5, 4 and 5);
- The stakeholder communication plan (section 6);
- Dependencies, challenges and risks (section 7); and
- Ethics considerations (section 8).