Clinical quality registries – Four key benefits for your health
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- What is a clinical quality registry?
- CQRs help to improve your health in four key ways:
1. CQRs help improve the standard of your health care.
2. CQRs help health care to be more focused on what is important to you.
3. CQRs help you make more informed decisions about your health care .
4. CQRs help you and your doctor find information on your implanted medical device, if there is a safety issue.
- How do registries keep your information safe?
- How is the National Clinical Quality Registry and Virtual Registry Strategy helping to improve your health?
- Where can you get more information on CQRs?