CDBS – Guide to the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The guide covers:
- the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- eligibility to provide Child Dental Benefits Schedule services
- children eligible for dental services
- how the patient’s benefit cap works
- dental services covered by the schedule
- quoting for services
- charging, billing and claiming for dental services
- using private health insurance for CDBS services.
This guide is not a legal document. In cases of discrepancy the legislation will be the source document for the requirements of the program.