Australian National Disease Surveillance Plan for COVID-19
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document establishes the national approach to disease surveillance for COVID-19. Disease surveillance is the ongoing systematic collection, analysis and interpretation of health-related information.
The plan is a living document that is regularly updated as disease surveillance priorities and needs change.
- Testing Framework for COVID-19 in Australia
- Public Health Laboratory Network (PHLN) Guidance on Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2.
- Sampling strategy for SARS-CoV-2 Genomic Surveillance
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia – Pandemic Health Intelligence Plan
- Australian Health Sector Emergency Response Plan for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 CDNA National Guidelines for Public Health Units
- Management Plan for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations
- CDNA National Guidance for remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities for COVID-19