Australian 24-hour movement guidelines for children (5 to 12 years) and young people (13 to 17 years): an integration of physical activity, sedentary behaviour, and sleep
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document includes:
- executive summary
- recommendations for 24-hour physical activity, sedentary and sleep behaviours for children and young people in Australia
- background and rationale
- scope and purpose of guidelines
- research gaps
- dissemination, implementation and evaluation
- management of guideline development process
- evidence of recommendations
- stakeholder consultation.