AMSA Governance Review – final report
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
The Governance Review of the Australian Men’s Shed Association (AMSA) has been conducted by National Advisory Pty Ltd, assisted by Mercurius Consulting, taking into consideration the views and concerns of men’s shed associations, including the Council of Australian Men’s Shed Associations (CAMSA).
The review specifically considered the:
- governance of AMSA, including its links to, and relationships with, state-based men’s shed associations and individual sheds
- performance of AMSA’s key tasks and responsibilities
- best ways of working to present a unified movement and promote the benefits of Shed participation to all Australians
- respective roles and responsibilities of AMSA and state-based men’s shed associations across Australia.
- National Shed Development Programme (NSDP).