2010 implementation plan for the Australian National Breastfeeding Strategy 2010–2015
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This document outlines activities in the first 12 months to be progressed under the following action areas:
- Monitoring and surveillance
- Health professionals education and training
- Dietary guidelines and growth charts
- Breastfeeding friendly environments
- Baby Friendly Hospital/Health Initiative (BFHI)
- Australia’s response to the WHO Code
- Milk banks
- Breastfeeding support for priority groups
- Continuity of care, referral pathways and support networks
- Education and awareness, including antenatal education.