Report – Review of unsolicited proposal under the Indigenous Australians’ health program
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
This review assessed the process and methodology of funding applications and includes:
- an introduction (including scope of program, funding distribution and ANAO audit findings)
- unsolicited proposal (assessment, recommendations and outcomes)
- drivers for change (guidelines, grant management and recommendations)
- conclusions and recommendations
- appendices (data table and assessment templates)