The kit is a collaboration between the:
- Department of Health and Aged Care
- College of Emergency Nursing Australasia
- Australian College of Emergency Nursing
- Council of Remote Area Nurses Australia.
The kit is currently being revised by the department and the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care.
The program comprises of 12 individual learning units:
- The Australasian Triage Scale
- Communication issues at triage
- Triage basics
- Mental health triage
- Rural and remote triage
- Pain assessment at triage
- Paediatric triage
- Obstetric triage
- Medico legal issues at triage
- Self test
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.