Cracks in the ice app
The Cracks in the ice app provides trusted, evidence-based, and up-to-date information and resources about crystal methamphetamine (ice) for the Australian community.
Key information areas include:
- Get the facts about Ice
- What is ice?
- How many people use ice?
- Why do people use ice?
- What are the laws about ice?
- What are the effects of Ice?
- What are the physical effects of ice?
- What are the mental health effects of ice?
- What happens when you use ice with other drugs?
- Staying safe
- When and where do I get help?
- How do I support a loved one?
There are also targeted resources available for specific groups including:
- families and friends of someone using ice
- health professionals
- community groups