How to get involved in your state or territory
Applications for the Home Care Workforce Support Program will remain open until 31 March 2024.
After 31 March 2024, recruited Personal Care Workers will still receive post-placement support including mentoring and access to training.
If you're a provider wanting to recruit staff or a person looking for work in home care, contact the organisation representing your state or territory for support:
- NSW and ACT – Settlement Services International
- Vic and Tas – Aged and Community Care Providers Association (ACCPA) with partners PowerHouse Hub, the Human Services Skills Organisation and MEGT
- Qld – Council on the Ageing with partners Skills Hub Ltd and Skills Generation
- NT and SA – Apprenticeship Careers Australia
- WA – Care Community
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in rural or remote regions – National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
These webinar recordings are about how the program works and the experience of the providers that have already used the program.