- Who should have a breast screen
Find out if you're eligible for a free breast screen (mammogram) – it depends on your age, gender and health.
- Where you can have a breast screen
There are over 750 locations across Australia where you can have a breast screen (mammogram). Find your nearest service.
- How breast screening works
Discover what's involved in having a breast screen (mammogram) – at your appointment and afterwards.
- Understanding your breast screen results
Find out what your results mean and what further tests you may need if your test is positive.
- Breast screening during COVID-19
Read about what COVID-19 means for the breast screening program.