Roadmap and implementation plan webinars
You can provide comments through public webinars that will be held between 16 February 2021 and 30 March 2021.
Consultation has opened on the Roadmaps and Implementation Plans for six Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) research missions.
The Roadmaps and Implementation Plans set the strategic direction for the missions, including identifying the research priorities for MRFF funding.
The missions’ Expert Advisory Panels will host webinars between 16 February 2021 and 30 March 2021 where you can provide your feedback.
Webinar dates and registration dates are provided below:
- Cardiovascular Health Mission webinars on 23 February 2021 and 10 March 2021
- Dementia, Ageing and Aged Care Mission webinars on 16 February 2021 and 19 March 2021
- Genomics Health Futures Mission webinars on 16 March 2021 and 25 March 2021
- Indigenous Health Research Fund webinars on 23 March 2021 and 30 March 2021
- Stem Cell Therapies Mission webinars on 11 March 2021 and 26 March 2021
- Traumatic Brain Injury Mission webinars on 19 February 2021 and 5 March 2021
Written submissions for each consultation close 23 April 2021.